Status: Page last updated July 2017.
Hi! I'm Liani - the multitool that holds teams and projects together.
For any given project, I can be found doing any or all of the following:
- mapping context and key assumptions;
- crafting understanding, validating hypotheses, and co-creating - all through stakeholder interviews;
- driving design with iterative mockups & prototypes;
- setting up milestones and metrics;
- and crafting all of the above into project strategy.
I've just graduated from Olin College, where I define the time I spent there by a series of firsts, including:
- Hired as St. Louis startup Ivani's first co-op, where my software work net a provisional patent application.
- Launched Foundry Idea Testing (FIT), Olin's first inaugural and student-run winter-session program.
- Led my school's Global Health team through its first year as technical leader turned project manager.
Recreationally, I enjoy cooking, drawing, and reading.